The main objectives of the integrated MCH services of the
Association are to:
1. Lower birth rate in the service area.
2. Lower infant mortality.
3. Lower maternal mortality.
4. Increase contraceptive prevalence rate in married couples, who
are in the reproductive age.
5. Lower crude death rate.
6. Train Traditional Birth Attendants
7. Help in Birth and Death registration with the governmental
In 1961, MCWAP “Mother And
Children Fortnight” for the purpose of collecting funds for the
sale of specially designed mother & child seals. The event was
inaugurated by “Mr. A.R Cornelius (Late)”, the chief justice of
Pakistan. The sale of seals enabled MCWAP to mobilize funds as
well as effectively projected the message of the organization.
As a result of seal sales, a handsome amount of Rs. 57000/- was
collected and a community health center was established on July
13, 1961 on Dil Muhammad Road, Lahore.
MCWAP International Mission Statement
MCWAP International’s mission is to improve the health and well
being of the people of Pakistan. We will focus on the needs of the
most critical sections of the society - women of childbearing age
and children under 5 years of age. We will actively collaborate with
the national MCWAP organization and the affiliated chapters to
design and implement value based sustainable health services. The
ACTIVITIES DURING MAY, 2014
ACTIVITIES DURING JUNE, 2014
3. ACTIVITIES DURING JULY, 2014
4. ACTIVITIES DURING AUGUST, 2014
5. ACTIVITIES DURING SEPTEMBER,
6. ACTIVITIES DURING OCTOBER, 2014
ACTIVITIES FREE MEDICAL CAMP 2017